When reserving a limo service for any type of occasion, whether this is a:
- Date Night
- Corporate Event
Be sure to look into the following checklist, in order to have all your bases covered:
- Advanced Bookings – are highly recommended. This is because most seasonal events will make use of limousine services. During prom season for instance, which also happens in the spring, there will usually be a range of weddings during this season as opposed to fall and wintertime. Spring and summer are so colorful, warm and bright – and usually synonymous with sealing the deal when it comes to love. Don’t compete with proms if you’re a wedding planner and vice versa. Instead, call around for rates and book up to one or two months ahead of the occasion.
- Safety And Ratings – ensure that the license number has been verified through the state and that no previous sanctions were made against the business. You can validate ratings too through customer reviews on sites like Google, The Yellow Pages, and The Better Business Bureau. Furthermore, by speaking with a representative who knows the company from the inside out, more details can be verified.
- Focus on The Capacity – how many individuals will be travelling in the limousine service, and if so, decide on whether one person will be responsible to pay for the bill and gratuities, or whether these charges will be split between all involved. As an example, if it’s a prom with 10-12 passengers, parents of these 12 teens will usually divide the bill, surcharges and gratuity into equal parts – so that it becomes more affordable.
- Cancellation Policies – review the contract to determine if there’s a cancellation policy in place, and if so, what portion of the bill will need to be paid. To avoid wasting money, this is one important feature to examine.
- Liability – similarly, when the limo rental fails to show up on time, or has some mechanical issues, what are the company’s policies for compensation – if the charges have already been paid? These terms too should be outlined in the contract.
- How Much To Deposit – the standard percent for reserving any type of limo service is usually 50%. Some customers have the option to pay upfront and save a great deal while they’re at it. This is dependent on the company however.
- See It In Person – don’t just rely on photos on the limo rental’s site to determine the quality of the vehicles. To ensure that the cars are spot free and clean on the inside as well as the outside, visit the dealer with other participants to check on the condition of the vehicle.
By examining the above details, customers can save the hassle of being dissatisfied with their service provider. You can also look into forums about what to expect, and what to look out for renting a limo. One additional pointer to consider where price is concerned would be the gratuity as well as surcharges to prepare for.